Providing Essential Interpretation Services for an Exceptional Educational Experience
ASL Interpreters Right in your Classroom
When in-person, on-site interpreting services are not immediately available in the classroom, technology now provides for an interim solution in the form of video interpreting services (VRI).
Technology Bridging the Gap
- Our videoconferencing technology, equipment, and connection with sufficient bandwidth provide the services of a qualified ASL interpreter right in the classroom.
- VRI is currently being used in a wide variety of educational settings including universities, colleges, and public and private schools.
- Federal civil rights laws require covered entities to ensure effective communication with people who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Quality and Dependability
Our ASL interpreters are certified in VRI confidentiality policy, and our Smart Reconnect System automatically reconnects you to the same interpreter in case of network failures.
Advanced Video Technology
- Field Encryption • 256-bit version of SHA encrypts database fields including email addresses, address information, phone numbers and personal identifiers.
- Communication Encryption • All endpoints for communication are fully encrypted with TSL/SSL Access.
- Infrastructure • Cloud-based, highly scalable data centers in alignment with the best security practices.
- On-demand • Visual support with enhanced accuracy for the fifteen (15) most common languages and American Sign Language (ASL).
- 1080p • High resolution video, and more than 30 fps.
- Facial Expressions • See the interpreter and know they understood what was said.
ICD Interpretation is dedicated to improving communication in the education field, and we offer 24/7 support to ensure that all parties feel comfortable with the platform.